Pharmacy - Facility Coordinator
At Pharmacare Pharmacy our focus is on the quality and safety of medications for our clients. This focus has gained us the reputation of being the leader in specialty pharmacy throughout Alberta. To uphold this reputation we pride ourselves in being a team of passionate individuals that believe in building strong relationships with our clients and maintaining quality assurance by using industry leading technology. We offer competitive benefits, encourage ongoing training and development and an atmosphere that inspires our employees to excel at assisting and caring for our clients.
To provide assistance in processing prescriptions, customer service, data entry, packaging of distribution/delivery assistance.
- Fulfillment Centre Employees
- Pharmacy Manager
- Facility employees
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Input refills for patients
- Enter new prescriptions for new and existing patients
- Enter hospital discharges
- Run Pacmed strips and pill packs
- Run MARS/TMRS
- Run and fill injection report
- Main phone contact for nursing staff at homes
- Assist in problem solving any issues that arise
- Fill out appropriate paperwork
- Assist other Facility Coordinators when not busy
- Assist with filling and shift at the end of the night
- Completing Daily Tasks by day end
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- 40 – 60 words per minute
- KROLL system experience
- Experience using KROLL in a long term care setting would be an asset.
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong team relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Self-directed worker and learner
- Must have emotional intelligence
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent attention to detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy,
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited school – Technician College
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Kroll Pharmacy Systems (Level 2)
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Retail/Community/Long Term Care Pharmacy experience
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be a part of one of Canada’s largest independent healthcare providers, then we want to hear from you!
About Centric Health Group of Companies
At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing in surgical and diagnostics, surgical weight loss, cosmetic surgery, orthotics, primary care, and pharmacy services. Nationally across Canada we service over 25,000 patients in long term care facilities, fill over 800,000 prescriptions per month, operate 25 OR’s and own one of only three fully accredited private hospitals in Ontario. Our healthcare solutions focus on leading patient outcomes in three areas of care: medical & surgical, specialty pharmacy and orthotics. We employ over 900 highly talented and skilled expert healthcare professionals, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, technologists, technicians, and support staff.
Your Care. Our Focus.
Centric Health provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants must notify the Human Resources department in advance should they require any additional accommodations. These are handled on an entirely confidential basis.
Your Career. Our Focus!