Domestic Appliance Contractor
Here at Repaircare, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance repairs, spare parts and accessories.
As part of our independent network you will provide an industry leading repair resolution, ensuring our customers enjoy the best possible repair journey.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent spare parts distributor and repair network within the UK working with a number of household retailer and brands including Curry’s, Rangemaster, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for Domestic Appliance Contractors or Independent Businesses to join our Network of Engineers.
The benefits of becoming part of our network include:
- The opportunity to join our industry leading independent repair network
- Increasing your work flow with consistent and reliable work
- Exclusive access to manufacturer technical support
- Exclusive access to 3.5Million Appliance Spare Parts
- Fixed monthly payment schedule
As a Domestic Appliance Contractor you will need:
- Service and repair experience of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers and dishwashers would be essential
- £2M Public liability insurance
- Gas safe certificate (where applicable)
- Full UK driving License
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
We would be really excited if you have:
- Gas and refrigeration qualification
We are interested in hearing from business through the UK and especially in the following locations:
- Argyll – Dundee
- East Midlands
- Lake District
- North and South Yorkshire
- North, central and South West Wales
If this opportunity could be of interest and you would like to speak to one of our friendly executives to discuss further, please register your interested by clicking ‘Apply now’. Please note, you will be prompted for a CV, alternatively you are welcome to upload a document with your contact details so we can call you to discuss.