Client Service Administrator
Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Connect Service administrator to join our ever expanding business.
As a Client Service Administrator the role will involve:
- Handle high Profile clients and provide support with complaints and queries via calls and email
- Liaise with engineers
- Arrange delivery of spare parts
- Support engineers with any spare parts queries and customer cancellations via phone and email
- Respond to clients within agreed SLA's
We would be really excited if you have:
- Previous experience within a busy service role
- Experience of working to targets, including call and quality
- A background within a service led industry, such as distribution
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
- Eye Test vouchers