Customer Service - Part Time
Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our ever expanding business on a part time basis, working a minimum of 15 hours per week, which will include some weekend working.
As Customer Service Advisor the role will involve:
- Handling high volume inbound calls to book in appliance repairs
- Liaise with customers, engineers and service providers directly to resolve customer issues
- Take ownership to reach a suitable resolution for all queries/concerns
- Achieve all service KPI’s
- Giving quotes and accurate information on spare parts, repairs, customer cases and engineers
- Promote additional services like fast delivery, associated products and email sign ups
- Ensuring accurate logging of customer cases to facilitate repairs to our customer as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Using templates and personal responses to give clear and concise answers to customer requests
- Resolve customer cases which will involve investigating the reasons behind the customer issue and responding back to the customer through verbal and written communication to manage expectations
As Customer Service Advisor, It’s important you have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator at all levels including the ability to negotiate
- PC literate
- Problem solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We would be really excited if you have:
- Previous experience within a busy contact centre
- Experience of working to targets, including call and quality
- A background within a service led industry, such as distribution
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Part Time
Flexibility between 08:00 – 18:00 Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 16:00 – Saturday and 11:00 – 15:00 Sunday.