Product Data Assistant (Admin/Data)
Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Data Assistant to join our ever expanding business. As a Product Data the role will involve:
- Downloading, formatting and loading of exploded diagrams and parts lists onto our in-house system
- Ensuring that the model data and product data information, such as specifications and descriptions for each brand is kept up to date
- Maintaining the branded shops and updating with new brands when required. This includes ensuring that the website’s navigation menus are accurate
- Analysing data from various in house databases to make informed decisions on brand model data requirements and improvements
- Working with our service department to maintain our model data to required SLA’s
- Processing reports on a daily and weekly basis
As Product Data Assistant you will need:
- Positive, diligent, proactive, dedicated, “can do” attitude;
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Passion to provide accurate data time and time again;
- Be willing to undergo all training, development and coaching programmes and take feedback on board.
We would be really excited if you have:
- Excel skills including vlookup, IF statements and macro’s;
- Experience in back office environment;
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time
Monday – Friday 08:30 -17:00