Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, We are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
- Taking responsibility for the lifecycle of AX software development
- Working closely with the AX Functional Analysts and other departments to understand requirements for new features
- Reviewing code changes made by other team members and offer constructive feedback
- Being aware of and adhering to secure coding guidelines and PCI compliance when making any functional changes to AX
- Contributing to the AX development plan & working with the wider IT team to improve and maintain all IT systems
- Designing and implementing new features as specified by the business and the AX development plan
- Writing unit tests to support any changes and carry out bug fixes to existing software
- Producing and maintaining specifications and technical documentation
- Helping to build and improve the tools and processes available to the development team
- Software development qualification or professional experience as a software developer OR a relevant IT Degree
- Dynamics AX 2012 experience
- At least 4 years experience within software design and development principles X++ development experience
- Agile development experience
- Expertise in AX: X++,.NET / C#,XML,AIF,SSRS,SQL server / TSQL,Visual studio IDE,TFS / VSTS / GIT
We would be really excited if you have:
- Dynamics AX development certification
- Experience of Microsoft AX 365 development and migration
- Experience within Dynamics Warehousing and web service integration
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working – engineered to suit you
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme – personal and company contributions
- Support direct reports to gain AWS/VMware/Microsoft and other appropriate certification
- Cycle2Work scheme – keep fit, whilst saving on tax and insurance contributions.
- Life assurance.
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Staff discounts on all products
- Time off to support a charity
- Free on-site parking