Customer Service Advisor
Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including De'Longhi, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our ever expanding business. As Customer Service Advisor the role will involve:
- Handling inbound calls from customers who want to purchase spare parts or book repairs for their home appliances
- Support customers and provide instructions on how to fix appliances
- Take ownership to reach a suitable resolution for all queries/concerns
- Achieve all sales and service targets
- Promote additional services like fast delivery, associated products and email sign ups
- Ensuring accurate logging of customer cases to facilitate refunds and repairs to our customer as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Using templates and personal responses to give clear and concise answers to customer requests
- Resolve customer cases which will involve investigating the reasons behind the customer issue and responding back to the customer through verbal and written communication to manage expectations
As Customer Service Advisor, It’s important you have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator at all levels including the ability to negotiate
- PC literate
- Problem solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We would be really excited if you have:
- Previous experience within a busy contact centre
- Experience of working to targets, including call and quality
- A background within a service led industry, such as distribution
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time
Flexibility between 08:00 – 18:00 Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 16:00 – Saturday and 11:00 – 15:00 Sunday. Weekends are on a rota basis.