Client Support Executive
Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including De'Longhi, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Support Executive to join our ever expanding business.
As a Client Support Executive the role will involve:
- Handle high Profile clients and provide support with complaints and queries via calls and emails
- Attend conference calls and provide updates and reports to clients
- Liaise with engineers
- Arrange delivery of spare parts
- Support engineers with any spare parts queries and customer cancellations via phone and email
- Respond to clients within agreed SLA's
- Previous experience within a busy service role
- Experience of working to targets, including call and quality
- A background within a service led industry, such as distribution
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
- Eye Test vouchers
Job Type: Temporary 6 months