White Goods Engineer - Office based
Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a desk based White Goods Engineer to join our ever expanding business. As a White Goods Engineer the role will involve:
- Educating the online marketing team on how popular home & garden appliances and their key parts & accessories function
- Advising online visitors & customers on how to fix popular home & garden appliances themselves via written articles
- Supporting the video team to ensure that we educate online visitors & customers on how to fix popular home & garden appliances themselves
- Effective communication and the ability to work and coach people to understand engineering products
- Ensuring all training is relevant for existing and new home and garden appliances
- Adhering to all Company processes and procedures
- Maintaining effective working relationships
As a White Goods Engineer you will need:
- Engineering background
- Understanding of home & garden appliances
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for digital techniques and technologies
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and positive attitude
We would be really excited if you have:
- Any manufacturer training completed would be of great interest to us i.e. Indesit, Whirlpool, LG, Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, Hoover etc.
- Gas and refrigeration qualification
- Some basic plumbing and electrical knowledge
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and incorporating feedback
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Social events
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Monday – Friday 08:30 -17:00.