First Line Manager
Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, We are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a First Line Manager to join our ever expanding business. As First Line manager the role will involve:
- Adhere to all H&S and HR processes/procedures in line with both company and BSI standards
- Monitor Team productivity against targets
- Manage team via PDR, reviews and TCAD processes
- Support and manage efficiency of overtime and costs within the department
- Safe and efficient storage of stock, ensuring high levels of housekeeping within department
- Ensure product cancellation remains below 0.2%
- Carry out and support HR duties
- Ensure the achievement of customer SLA's
- Support the implementation of best practice and CI within department.
- Deputise for DM during holidays and absence.
As Shift Manager it’s important you have:
- Experience of delivering effective high volume, high service level outbound operations
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Knowledge and experience of quality control and processes
- An energy and passion and always aim to strive for perfection
We would be really excited if you have:
- Experience of FMCG and third party carriers
- Experience of both B2B and B2C operation
- Previous experience within a busy Distribution centre
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time
Between the hours of 7am - 10pm, with rotational weekends
This role will require full flexibility as shifts will mainly include evenings and weekends.