Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, We are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Graduate to join our team within our ever expanding business.
We have graduate opportunities across different areas of our business - you'll just need to decide which sounds most interesting and apply for the area that excites you the most!
Over twelve very exciting months you will gain new skills and knowledge by becoming involved in projects in selected areas of the business.
As a Business Graduate you will need:
- To have graduated in the last two years with a 2:2 or higher
- Graduated in one of the following disciplines: Business, Finance, IT, Psychology, History (others considered)
- Highly driven, motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel
- To be a team player
We would be really excited if you have:
- Some work experience - whether through placement years, internships or university
- A goal orientated mind-set
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- One-to-one mentoring and Buddy
- Personal Development Plans for structured training
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Social events
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time