Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including De'Longhi, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Internal Auditor to join our Quality Team within our ever expanding business.The role will involve conducting internal audits across the business, ensuring organisational processes, goods and services are compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and other regulatory requirements..
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Completion of Internal Audits in line with the annual audit plan
- Issuing and following up corrective actions, ensuring completion.
- Create audit reports and corrective actions forms where applicable
- Highlight issues/concerns from across the business regarding quality and H&S to quality and compliance manager
- Evaluate processes to identify any processes, situations, etc. where there are opportunities for improvement
- Assist in the development of audit plans, audit schedules
- Analyse Complaints & Returns identifying any issues
- Be a point of contact for all Quality and compliance related issues
- Provide a monthly overview/report on findings
- Assist in creating a continual improvement culture across the business
- Assist in ensuring our management systems continue to remain compliant with regulatory and BSI’s requirements.
As Internal Auditor it’s important you have:
- GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English
- Understanding of ISO9001:2015, ISO45001:2018
- Ability to collect, analyse data and create reports
- A passion for customer satisfaction and continual improvement
- The ability to manage own workload
- The confidence to communicate and negotiate independently with individuals and groups at all levels within and outside of the organisation.
We would be really excited if you have:
- Experience of conducting Internal Audits
- Experience of Designing, Implementing and streamlining new processes
- Experience of Managing Stakeholders
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
- Eye Test vouchers