White Goods Engineer
Here at Connect Distribution, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Dyson, Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a desk based White Goods Engineer to join our ever expanding business. As a White Goods Engineer the role will involve:
- Answering customer related questions for popular home & garden appliances via our website
- Educating online visitors on how to fix popular home & garden appliances themselves via the Advice Centre
- Turning sometimes complex technical information into easily understood language for consumers
- Support in the creation of "How To" videos
As a White Goods Engineer you will need:
- Fault finding and repair experience of multi-brand white/brown and garden goods appliances: washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, cookers etc
- Good written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Able to do research using multiple sources
- At least 5 years’ experience
We would be really excited if you have:
- Any manufacturer training completed would be of great interest to us i.e. Indesit, Whirlpool, LG, Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, Hoover etc.
- Gas and refrigeration qualification
- Some basic plumbing and electrical knowledge
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and incorporating feedback
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed!
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Social events
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Monday – Friday 08:30 -17:00.