Digital Account Coordinator (currently remote)
We know there are thousands of job postings you can view, so thank you for considering CCA!
We hire the best
Are you Talented? Extraordinary? Passionate? You must join our team!
Our Digital Account Coordinator is a client-facing position for our Carpet One Floor & Home Division, responsible for day to day account management of organic digital marketing and coordination of content creation across a wide scope of platforms such as store websites, social media sites, blogs, etc. This position will collaborate with client members to develop a digital strategy designed to attract customers and drive organic traffic to our individual member store microsites through optimized web content and graphics updates. This position also works collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
Our Digital Account Coordinator will
- Support and enhance the digital presence for Carpet One Floor & Home members through in-bound marketing tactics designed to attract, engage and convert more customers.
- Schedule monthly calls to review their content strategy and website metrics. Plan content schedules for member store microsites, including monthly updates to content, website graphics, and more.
- Field and facilitate members’ in-bound marketing requests.
- Collaborate with internal teams using project management software to schedule, review and monitor progress of content and task deliverables for member accounts.
- Partner with the Content & Social team to coordinate the creation of compelling and original content that captures the target audience’s attention and influences action; ensuring consistent quality, voice, messaging and brand adherence.
- Use data and analytics to measure, track, and quantify digital strategies.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or account management
- Skilled in discussing broad or complex concepts and simplifying them into clear, concise, strategic messaging for easy consumption by target audience across various formats and channels
- CMS platforms experience (like WordPress), Google Analytics and HTML is a plus
How we take care of YOU
- This position is currently remote due to COVID-19, and will be a combination of a remote/office work environment in 2021.
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners’ remarkable cooperative business model for the past 35+ years empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.
We are also recognized as one of New Hampshire’s Best Companies to Work For in 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 and we made it into the Hall of Fame in 2017 and 2018!
What is a cooperative?
A cooperative is a values-based business, owned by and operated for the benefit of the people at the heart of the organization, not outside investors. Cooperatives are structured around seven principles deeply rooted in democracy, economic participation, and sustainable growth of both the businesses and communities they serve.