Salesforce Automation Administrator
Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Salesforce (Automation) Administrator in our Manchester NH office for our Drive division. In this position you will provide support and ongoing development of DRIVE’s Salesforce environment and its components including Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud. The Salesforce Automation Administrator will work closely with functional leaders and other technical experts to develop and deploy solutions to meet the growing needs of the organization. This position will involve troubleshooting problems within the Salesforce.com and its various integrations, as well as working on the appropriate resolutions.
Our Salesforce Automation Administrator will:
- Administer, develop, and deploy salesforce.com and custom applications – leveraging best practice solutions wherever possible.
- Ensure Salesforce production and Sandbox environments are properly updated and maintained.
- Develop additional salesforce.com functionality that enhances performance of business processes including object design, page layouts, workflows, approval processes, user roles and profiles, and Chatter groups.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes, gathering feedback from users, then manage and deploy system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to users in advance and train end users on the changes and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Manage new releases of salesforce.com and efficiently roll out new features.
- Assist management in defining processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, and sales.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards, while maintaining the data integrity of the site.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or equivalent, and 3-5 years’ experience administrating a salesforce.com organization. Salesforce.com administrator certification strongly preferred. Experience integrating salesforce with cloud and on premise systems using vendor packages essential. Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem solving skills required. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate system and processes to a variety of teams.
How we take care of YOU:
- We were recognized as one of New Hampshire’s Best Companies to Work For in 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 and we made it into the Hall of Fame in 2017 and 2018!
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.