Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Collections Coordinator in our St. Louis office for our accounting department. In this position, you will be responsible for the collection of 500-700 member and vendor accounts (both US and Canada). The position contacts accounts to resolve past due balances, account discrepancies and resolves related issues/disputes for multiple divisions of CCA Global Partners.
Our Collections Coordinator will:
- Collect delinquent accounts via phone, and email, and establish relationships with members to receive payments on the amounts in question.
- Research payment deductions and process credit memos when appropriate. Prepare monthly delinquency reports and escalate major issues to management.
- Set credit lines, collect and review credit reports (D&B), financial statements, and trade and bank references to determine appropriate credit lines. This information is also used in conjunction with age of balances owed to determine when to place accounts on hold and limits accounts to balances within our determined credit lines.
- Determine when accounts should be placed on credit hold or removed from credit hold status. Make suitable arrangements for accounts on hold in order to maximize order releases within the acceptable corporate credit risk.
- Process confidential credit card information enter all up-to-the-minute correspondence with accounts in our collection note system.
- Interact directly with each division’s member services representatives, division staff, product buyers and division executives to resolve outstanding issues. Building strong relationships with accounts and corporate staff is essential.
- Semi-annually, prepare and email statements, to accounts for specific divisions. Prepare suggested A/R deductions from the rebates for specific past due balances for management’s approval. Provide documentation to accounts for how rebates were applied.
- Prioritize and work on multiple databases and company divisions to ensure all tasks are met in a timely fashion.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
This position requires a high school diploma (Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance is preferred) with 2-3 years’ collections experience. This position also requires excellent quantitative, organizational, analytical, and communication skills. Knowledge, experience, and analysis of credit and collections techniques are required. Proactive problem-solving abilities are a must. Industry experience is a plus, but not required; strong interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to work as a team member of a goal-oriented department is essential. This position requires personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, and Outlook). Excellent communication skills with corporate staff and management, in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner, are essential. Must have a general familiarity with all office equipment and a professional office environment.
How we take care of YOU:
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.