Marketing Account Team Manager
Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Marketing Account Team Manager in our Manchester, NH office. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing professional with outstanding customer service, communication, and people management skills to be responsible for managing the Carpet One Floor & Home Digital Account team. As a Marketing Account Team Manager, you will support and manage the team, while focusing on member satisfaction and overall digital results. You will work collaboratively with other team managers to recommend process and program improvements to ensure members receive digital services (i.e., paid digital advertising, custom website content, website graphics, promotional content, social media posts) that are of the highest quality and produce the highest level of satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in leading digital projects and account teams focused on customer service, be comfortable interfacing with client members, can prioritize and multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced, technology driven environment, and work effectively and calmly under deadlines.
Our Marketing Account Team Manager will:
- Manage and develop Carpet One Account Team Coordinators and Specialists ensuring strong cross-departmental relationships with other managers, including Program Traffic Management, Content, Social, and Web Production.
- Spearhead Carpet One digital program customer service and member relations guiding the account team in answering member questions and providing member support as well as participate in or lead member presentations on digital programs.
- Partner and collaborate with management teams to implement program enhancements and streamline workflow as well as assist with digital program member billing, budget, and P&L tracking.
- Ensure account team adherence to processes, deadlines, guidelines, and identify areas of friction and recommend process improvements.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor’s degree: B.S. in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience with a focus on digital marketing and/or account management, people management experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, social media, and website management.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team and exercise sound judgement and professional maturity.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled at managing conflict and working under pressure.
How we take care of YOU:
- We were recognized as one of New Hampshire’s Best Companies to Work for in 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019, 2021 and we made it into the Hall of Fame in 2017 and 2018!
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
- Great working environment with hybrid options available.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.