Product Data Specialist
Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Product Data Specialist in our St. Louis, MO office. We are seeking an analytical, detail-oriented team play to join our Product Data Services group as a Data Specialist. In this role, you will create, implement, and maintain master data management solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities. You will provide data governance by coordinating and integrating data management efforts across the organization and troubleshoot issues related to master data management. If you have an eye for detail and a love for product data, understanding all elements of it, including its utilization by a variety of end users, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Product Data Specialist will:
- Collaborate with Corporate Buyers and Division Merchandisers on cost updates, identifying large fluctuations in cost and rebates, reviewing price exceptions, and negotiating with suppliers to resolve any discrepancies if necessary.
- Obtain and process product and pricing files in CCA’s databases and collaborate with vendors to define data requirements.
- Collaborate internally to finalize product enrichment and assist with manufacturer cost issues.
- Identify and resolve issues with data file structures and missing or incorrect data and perform weekly and monthly audits to assure accuracy.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience with 3-5 years’ electronic product data experience.
- Superior organizational, problem solving and attention to detail skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in XML and Excel along with a conceptual understanding of relational database structures such as tables, fields, rows, etc.
- Basic understanding of flooring, kitchen, bath, or home product data is preferred.
- Knowledge of Enter works Enable and RFMS software is preferred.
- Desire to be “hands-on” with a large amount of data in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
How we take care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
- Great work environment with hybrid options available.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.