Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Data Specialist in our St. Louis office for our Product Data Services department. In this position, you are responsible for implementing and maintaining data management solutions that enable users to optimize systems capabilities. In addition, you will analyze, cleanse, enrich and monitor data elements. Must be able to troubleshoot issues related to data management.
OUR DATA SPECIALIST WILL:
- Collaborate with vendors to define data requirements. Obtain and process product and pricing files in Enterworks Enable, CCA’s MDM system.
- Cooperate with Corporate Buyers and Division Merchandisers on pricing updates. Identify large fluctuations in pricing and rebates.
- Work alongside with Product Administration Coordinators to finalize product enrichment.
- Collaborate with members to assist in setting up fcB2B (floorcovering industry B2B standards) through CCA’s Product Gateway. Assure that fcB2B data isn’t duplicated within the members’ systems.
- Team up with Master Data Specialists to understand acceptable data management solutions and data governance standards.
- Identify and resolve issues with data file structures and missing or incorrect data. Create transformations and restructure data per standards.
- Perform weekly and monthly audits to assure accuracy.
- Each of the responsibilities will be accomplished with authentic service, attention to detail, sense of urgency, responsiveness, follow up, genuine care, and passion.
Does your Background meet our Requirements?
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred, plus 1-3 years’ electronic product data experience. Requires advanced knowledge of XML and Excel. Must be highly organized, analytical and process oriented with strong attention to detail. Diligent follow-up and the ability to document best practices for each vendor are critical. Fundamental knowledge of database structures and concepts is also desired. Knowledge of Enterworks Enable and RFMS software is preferred. Excellent spelling and grammar skills with the ability to communicate with corporate, vendor and member personnel in a courteous, tactful and concise manner are essential.
How we take care of YOU:
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.