Head of Product Marketing
Catchpoint is seeking an experienced leader who is equal parts developer of people, technologist, product strategist, and portfolio marketer to spearhead the charge to position and differentiate the Catchpoint Digital Experience Observability (DEO) Platform. We feel like we have an amazing story to tell, and we just need the right person to help us tell it!
This is a brand-new role reporting to the CMO to build and execute the strategy to differentiate our Catchpoint DEO platform offering, collaborating with our Demand, Brand, Content, and design studio teams to define go-to-customer strategies, and evangelize our Catchpoint DEO platform
Ultimately, this role will help us champion our Catchpoint DEO platform through transformative experiences across every customer touchpoint. If you want to lead us in defining the value and competitive advantages of our portfolio, but most importantly, in guiding our customers to achieve their security goals and reach positive business outcomes, then read on!
You are a curious technology-minded person who has experience understanding how a platform can benefit Catchpoint prospects and customers. You are an engaged problem solver, an empathic communicator, and you have demonstrated the ability to communicate the value of sophisticated technology in a way that educates and engages the buyer inspiring them to be a customer of Catchpoint for life.
In this role, you will market the Catchpoint DEO platform by:
- Translating the company's business objectives, market opportunities/trends and portfolio of offerings into a cohesive go-to-market architecture
- Developing and driving the portfolio value proposition to increase solution and cross-selling of Catchpoint's DEO platform in a crowded monitoring and observability market space
- Working across product teams, sales, demand gen, customer marketing, content and branding and partner teams to ensure the Catchpoint DEO platform is communicated across technology buyers
- Marketing and evangelizing to business and technology leaders at the world's largest organizations through webinars, customer events, advisory board and industry events
- Architecting a unified go-to-customer strategy and translating it into actionable, insight and data-driven programs
- Building the go-to-customer plan to support and grow the portfolio of offerings, including prioritizing and aligning target audiences, developing effective messaging and building content architecture
- Partnering closely with our content marketing, digital marketing and demand generation teams to deliver the Catchpoint DEO platform story to customers
- Shifting Catchpoint's position from a provider of single pain point solution (Synthetic) to a portfolio that delivers business outcomes in a comprehensive manner with key influencers and tech analysts
- Partnering to create a sales enablement plan and oversee marketing contributions to drive sales' adoption of the portfolio
- Formalizing processes, measurement tools and reporting structure to support the portfolio marketing team's goals
- Managing the hiring, development, and retention of product marketing talent
- Conducting routine assessments of the organization's go-to-market processes and addressing gaps in performance
Traits and Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience leading product marketing teams, multi-domain programs across organizations or developing global go to market strategy for portfolio of products and services
- B2B Networking, Monitoring, Observability, APM, NPM or AIOps industry experience highly preferred; knowledge of the SaaS technology landscape including cloud infrastructure, Amazon Web Services, DevOps, Web Performance Testing & Monitoring
- A demonstrated track record of developing and tracking how effective your portfolio marketing is and the ROI on your efforts
- Experienced people leader who has built, developed and retained a high performing team
- An ability to align internal and external teams to the Catchpoint DEO platform story and get input and provide context for choices in the brand direction
- Experience leading and collaborating in cross-functional teams; ability to manage up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes
- Experience selling and marketing applications and software to large enterprises, including at the executive level
- Experience in content development, management and marketing at scale
- Experience delivering marketing launches of enterprise software / SAAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, data analysis, and presentation skills
- BA or BS
- MBA “toolkit” – an MBA is not required but the ideal candidate will understand core business functions
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!