Sr. Data Platform Engineer
Is telecommuting your thing? Fully remote or part-time remote? At Catchpoint, we offer flexibility to work where you want. If you want opportunities to learn, to advance your career, to take initiative, and be challenged in new ways — you’ve come to the right job post.
Catchpoint is in need of a Sr. Data Engineer who will play an essential role in developing and enhancing our data analytics platform. Our proprietary NoSQL database is a distributed, multi-threaded, fault-tolerant system that provides real time data analysis.
In this role, you will develop, deploy, and maintain our back-end systems while planning and developing the system for use in new products. You will work closely with developers, operations, product managers, and other stakeholders on projects from idea to implementation.
- Solve complex and challenging business problems involving real time data storage and processing
- Design, develop, and test new features for our NoSQL system in an agile team environment
- Deploy and maintain a globally distributed data system
- Research enhancements to our backend data system to increase capacity and/or performance
- Work with operations team to support critical production systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building high performance applications
- 5-8 years Experience with Object Oriented programming: C# (preferred), Java, or C++
- 3-5 years experience working with RDBMS or NoSQL systems
- Solid engineering principles, including code analysis and debugging
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related major
- Strong knowledge of development cycles and software engineering best practices
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!