Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for the success and growth of a portfolio of Catchpoint’s clients. The CSM partners with Customer Success Engineering and Sales to guide clients through onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal. The CSM develops a strong understanding of Catchpoint’s value propositions, and partners with clients to ensure value and ROI is being realized. Our most effective CSMs build expertise in software development, internet technologies, and monitoring best practices.
The Catchpoint Customer Success team is seeking an individual ready to apply their strong foundation of skills in a start-up environment. We seek someone who can execute existing playbooks at a high level, while also being comfortable when a playbook does not exist. This role offers an opportunity to directly impact the foundation and future of our department.
Customer Success Team includes: Success Engineering, Support, Professional Services, Operations, Customer Marketing, Customer Learning
Our Tools Stack: SFDC, Gong, Pendo, GuideCX, O365, Zendesk
- Assume full accountability of the customer journey, from Onboarding through Renewal
- Conduct regular business reviews and monitor account health to maximize account retention
- Map Catchpoint’s value to client’s organization, goals, and challenges to generate growth
- Drive engagement and adoption of Catchpoint’s platform
- Transform clients into partners, developing champions and obtaining executive alignment
- Evangelize success outside of the platform by promoting success in client’s craft and careers
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback for Product and Marketing Partner closely with Catchpoint Sales, Support and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2+ years of experience managing a portfolio of clients, in roles such as Customer Success, Consulting, Account Management, or Sales
- Comfortable presenting to a room, aided by strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience persuading and satisfying senior and executive level customer contacts across an enterprise
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Must possess a proven understanding of corporate business world, prior experience in SaaS preferred
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.com
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!