Senior Marketing Campaign Manager
Generation will support the strategy, planning and execution of integrated, lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and drive sales. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the ideal candidate must be a revenue-centric, data-driven marketer with proven success in designing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to support key business and marketing objectives.
A successful candidate will have a deep understanding of content marketing and how to leverage marketing channels to drive demand and support the customer across the customer journey. This individual will collaborate with cross-functional business partners (Brand & Creative, Product Marketing, Rev Ops, Sales, etc.) to design, execute, measure, and optimize effective demand generation programs.
- Drive planning, development, and execution of all integrated marketing campaigns to support revenue objectives of acquiring new customers and growing existing base
- Implement inbound and outbound campaigns incorporating email marketing, SEO, SEM, social, video, web, display, live/digital events, etc.
- Drive quality ABM leads and lead conversions that meet/exceed monthly marketing KPIs and sales targets
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience, 3+ years in B2B marketing or SaaS software
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience required.
- Familiarity with digital advertising tools and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity using project management tools (Monday – a plus)
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!