Web Performance Specialist - Scripting Specialist
Catchpoint Professional Services organization is one that works with some of Catchpoint’s largest customers to help them improve and maintain their web and mobile performance with expert advice and recommendations. The Performance Specialist takes the multiple variables that can impact site performance and help customers understand where to take action that will have the largest impact.
They will help customers set a strategy for how they can optimize both their current performance and build performance into their culture. The Performance Specialist also works in conjunction with the Customer Success and Sales Engineering teams, in order to keep in sync with the customer needs.
The individual must be able to establish and maintain strong client relationships and must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Experience in developing applications in one or more languages like python, java and others.
- Experience in integrations across different applications using REST APIs.
- Understanding of web technologies including HTML, JS, CSS, networking, Content Delivery Networks etc.
- Excellent at understanding and analyzing data
- Prior consulting experience
- Good understanding of various system architectures and networking devices (servers, load balancers, routers, etc)
- Experience in desktop, mobile, and mobile app performance optimization
- Excellent conceptualization and communication skills. Able to educate business and technical people around concepts, and guide them to work towards providing optimized solutions
- Great listening skills and good with customers
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proactively work with clients, providing expert analysis and insights
- Creating test scenarios for clients using selenium based front end scripting
- Provide at 10 – 15 deliverables in the form of presentations consisting of different levels of detail for target clients.
- Work with Marketing as a technical resource – create custom deliverables involving the detailed analysis and drill down for articles, blog posts, and press releases
- Manage customer expectations by leveraging internal teams
- Work as an extension of your client's team, assisting in ad hoc analysis or testing
- Contribute actively to knowledge base, blog, and other product-related documentation
- Ability and means to travel as needed
- Research, analyze, and resolve customer issues and questions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with engineering in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work closely with product management in identifying customer needs and requirements, and validate future feature designs
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!