Senior Salesforce Administrator
The Senior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for translating business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform. The individual will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining integrations between Salesforce and other applications, as well as managing data accuracy. The individual will also be responsible for extensive database cleanup within Salesforce to ensure the system aligns with company needs. Strong Salesforce architecture, design, data quality management experience desired. The individual will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Finance to increase the efficiency of internal processes and user adoption.
- Ensure all Sales tools are properly maintained and configured to support sales, operations, marketing, and financial business processes.
- Act as a Senior Salesforce Administrator and facilitate process improvement and data integrity initiatives.
- Develop and maintain out-of-the-box and/or custom solutions, integrations, and data management elements within Salesforce, HubSpot, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, Clari, Drift, Sales Linkedin Navigator, etc.
- Manage and track the status of Change requests throughout the lifecycle, enforce and redefine, as necessary.
- Historical & outdated data cleanup: dashboards, workflows, permission sets, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to understand pain points and build scalable solutions to increase efficiency.
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce & other tools during new product releases to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Administer and configure Salesforce as necessary and provide technical production support to the organization.
- Create documentation of any business rules/transformations/issues and resolutions.
- Identify, diagnose, and report technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Participate in the change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and train admin resources.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 5+ years managing Salesforce & Salesforce integrations
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience in Salesforce CPQ and Conga Composer
- Experience with Salesforce process builder, building validation rules & workflows.
- Demonstrates a full understanding of the Salesforce.com stack and experience with the Sales and Service Cloud
- Superior data analysis, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness are a must in completing work tasks.
- Flexible and able to quickly act under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong technical aptitude, and high-level interest in internet technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Good To Have
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certified