Data Provisioning Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up client accounts based on contractual terms and conditions.
- SPOC for Sales and Customer Success teams for any queries related to customer contracts and changes to account set up.
- Verifies proper authorization on all requests for customer & prospect account portal access changes.
- Fulfils requests to IT/IS systems in accordance with the controls and requirements that govern portal access.
- Responsible for setting up trials for prospects as per request from the Sales Team.
- Conduct Data Quality checks daily to ensure Salesforce & the Catchpoint Portal are aligned.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to propose & define new processes to improve compliance & efficiency.
May include but not limited to:
- Creates, modifies, and deletes user and service accounts.
- Logs and tracks access changes and requests.
- Tracks day to day request and completes requests within established Service Level Agreements.
- Resolves issues referred from Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Enforce defined Sales and Customer Success Processes.
- Perform Monthly/Weekly and Fiscal year audits to ensure Data Quality.
- Experience working in Salesforce.com
- Must be Methodical in nature as this position requires attention to detail
- Ability to multitask; strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to execute procedures and follow quality assurance processes
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work is required
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!