Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Catchpoint is looking to grow our marketing team with an accomplished Demand Generation Marketer. The Marketing Manager will be instrumental in shaping the future of a fast-evolving space in the developer ecosystem.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing programs that focus on acquisition, retention, and engagement of users across the entire user journey for Catchpoint’s product led WebPageTest platform.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing programs that drive traffic to our product-led platforms, generate leads and convert to registered and paid subscribers.
- Define campaign objectives, assets, channels and identify target users.
- Enhance the freemium experience, including on SaaS. Build onboarding, retention programs and reduce churn.
- Managing timelines, experimentation, budget, and ROI.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to develop content and creatives for campaigns.
- Optimize and measure website performance, insights, and opportunities based on product usage activities.
- Develop new user and existing user campaigns via marketing automation tools to drive revenue and engagement goals.
- Manage vendor relationships and campaign budgets.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams to continuously improve our core user experience.
- Develop experiences to highlight the value of dev tools to users and how they connect and complement with the rest of Catchpoint offerings.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing Demand Generation or Growth marketing programs.
- Experience with developer tools and/or community is a plus.
- Experience with digital marketing and automation tools. Passionate about attribution!
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of marketing technologies in the product-led growth space.
- Tech knowledge – Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- CMS, HTML/CSS and website management understanding is a plus
- Proven track record of driving performance and KPIs to meet company objectives.
- Exceptional project management, communication and collaboration skills.
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!