Associate Customer Success Manager
Catchpoint is seeking a customer-obsessed and highly-motivated problem solver to join our Customer Success Team. The Associate Customer Success Manager (ACSM) is responsible for the post-sale success of a portfolio of clients. The ACSM serves as a guide towards successful platform adoption through enablement and training activities. Upon leading clients to successful adoption, ACSMs will seek to renew and expand client relationships. ACSMs will be focused on scaling activities through “tech touch”, leveraging bulk e-mail, in app notifications, and enhancement requests to our product team.
The ACSM will develop an expertise in the Catchpoint platform and our use cases. The ACSM's value to their customers is enhanced by developing expertise in software development, internet technologies, and monitoring best practices. An exciting career path awaits within the Customer Success team and organization.
- Be the primary point of contact for a book of Catchpoint customers and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Catchpoint solutions effectively and finding value in our service
- Become an expert in Catchpoint solutions and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Identify opportunities to create success at scale through analyzing use cases, usage patterns, and client industries
- Work closely with Catchpoint Sales, Support and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 1+ years of experience in customer-facing role, such as Customer Success or Account Management
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.com
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!