Senior Marketing Writer
We at Catchpoint are seeking an experienced storyteller who can spin a tale in both short and long format, finding the emotional hook in our technological tale and reeling the audience in. The individual in this Senior Marketing Writer role must understand how to create integrated content campaigns woven throughout a multitude of venues, connecting the story across the website, email, collateral, video, and more for both external and internal audiences.
The individual in the Senior Marketing Writer role will be a part of the Content and Brand team. They will also work with other groups across marketing (demand generation, customer marketing, product marketing, etc.), as well as other teams across the company. There are no silos here!
- Write and produce compelling content including digital content, case studies, blog posts, data sheets, infographics, and video scripts for both external and internal communications
- Collaborate within and across departments to pitch ideas, plan, develop, review, edit, and complete projects that achieve departmental and corporate goals
- Support the brand voice and improve engagement with target audiences
- Demonstrated writing and editing proficiency (of course)
- An understanding of how to tie graphics into copy, translate jargon into engaging stories, and develop content that achieves goals
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Creativity, drive, and excitement
- Ability to work successfully both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to embrace new technology, pick up ideas quickly, research concepts, and bring original ideas to the table
- More than seven years of professional experience developing content in fast-paced, deadline-driven technology companies
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!