Enterprise Account Manager
Catchpoint is looking to grow our sales team with an accomplished Enterprise Account Manager who can sell a technical product into a range of business functions and play an integral part of our continued sales success. The Account Manager will be instrumental in identifying additional Catchpoint opportunities within our existing customers and driving revenue growth objectives for our SaaS products. Success at Catchpoint comes from someone who is naturally entrepreneurial, effective, and accustomed to consistently closing business.
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate Catchpoint’s technical solution and functional value
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned accounts.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Strategically map out and break into other business units with-in existing accounts.
- Maintain relevant information in Salesforce and other sales tools.
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise clients.
- Highly motivated and well-developed business acumen.
- Experience in consultative solutions selling in APM or related software.
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation.
- Strong background in sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be success motivated.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!