Mobile QA Engineer
Mobile QA Engineer
You are an experienced Mobile QA Engineer with extensive experience designing, automating, and executing test cases on mobile platforms. We are looking for someone with excellent knowledge in testing concepts, passion for quality and intuitive understanding of UX and can perform test execution for Castlight’s health and wellbeing software running on iOS and Android mobile platforms that is paired with health tracker devices like Fitbit.
• Develop a Test plan that covers all aspects of product testing that ensures a robust delivery
• Develop manual test cases and automation strategy for various features and platform
• Test integrations with various health tracking devices such as Fitbit and Garmin
• Defect logging and tracking till resolution
• App submissions in Appstore and Playstore
• Native plugin testing
• Experience in enhancing/debugging test automation frameworks
• Coordinate and collaborate with Scrum Master, Product team, developers, and QA leads
• Prepare daily/weekly status reports and plan activities proactively
• Prepare and share test execution reports with the stakeholders
• 3 years of experience in mobile software testing including 2 years in Android and iOS platform
• 2 years of strong automation experience in Android & iOS platforms
• Experience in UI Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Appium or similar frameworks
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in API testing with REST- assured or similar tools
• Working knowledge of source control systems like Git, GitHub
• Working knowledge on build management tools like Maven, Gradle...etc
• Good understanding on CI/CD (Jenkins or similar)
• Good knowledge of SQL and database programming
• Developing software and testing solutions in an Agile environment
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion:
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.