Senior Director, Account Management Health Plans
Senior Director, Account Management Health Plans
Castlight Health is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible for individuals to navigate the healthcare system and live happier, healthier, more productive lives.
Castlight has entered a new growth phase, where we have expanded into the health plan market. We’re looking for an experienced customer success leader to scale this team while growing our relationships and footprint with our existing health plan clients. Ideally, the candidate will have experience working with both self-insured employers, large health plans, and beyond managing the day-to-day needs of a client base, will have deep experience scaling and leading a team focused on the management, and expansion of a health plan relationship. The Sr. Director, Account Management must be able to expertly navigate rapid change, approach problems with creativity and curiosity and be able to partner seamlessly with internal and external stakeholders to drive critical initiatives forward. Castlight is at an exciting stage of its growth journey and this candidate will play a critical role in shaping the customer success team and delivering on our mission.
- Develop our go-to-market segmentation, operations, and numerous business initiatives that support and enable a singular account management approach and expansion across a strategic health plan customer.
- Partner with Sales, Product and Clinical in development of new technologies/products/tools to support expansion, retention and outcomes
- Partner with customers on program goals and KPIs and sharing Castlight ROI
- Drive and scale a seamless customer onboarding process as we grow through implementations and onboarding processes
- Collaborate with sales counterparts on accelerating account expansions and renewals. Identify renewal risks and implement remediation plans
- Develop and deepen relationships with key stakeholders within our health plan clients and their largest employers
- Hire account executives to support our health plans largest employers
- Partner with health plan account teams to drive adoption and awareness within new & existing customers
- Define, grow and manage account management team, processes, and infrastructure
- Ensures comprehensive understanding of industry and competitive landscape to ensure relevance and appropriate competitive positioning.
- Day to day direction of a team based geographically throughout the country
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Castlight, we expect you will do the following:
- Build relationships with our key customers
- Build relationships internally with key cross functional counterparts in commercial, product, ops and clinical organizations
- Manage new customer launches/implementation hand-off to customer success
- Develop organizational structure and hiring plan based off growth projections
- 10+ years of experience in account management, specifically with healthcare and ideally focused on both large employers and health plans
- In depth knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem & industry trends
- Experience scaling an account management organization & managing/mentoring growing teams
- Ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where fast-paced change is the norm
- Track record of implementing strategies to drive revenue growth through expansion and account retention
- Strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills to align internal and external stakeholders and drive key initiatives forward
- Strong leadership abilities including: high accountability, proactive and thoughtful
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.