Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Probe Operator supports the drilling and injection crew in the drilling/injection operation. This is an entry level position designed to train the individual in the various aspects of becoming a Driller or Technician. You will act as an assistant to help the Field Manager more easily perform the field tasks. The Probe Operator will move, set up and operate drilling rigs and related injection equipment to conduct the assigned field work. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions. The work is generally physically demanding. This position requires travel and the ability to work with a small crew of three or four.
- Well Drilling and Installation
- Geotechnical Testing
- Direct Push Soil and Water Sampling
- Air Knife Vacuum Truck Services
- Well Development and Aquifer Testing
- Instrumentation Installation
- Core Drilling
- Investigation Derived Waste Service
- Health & Safety Training
- Technical Training
- Drives medium duty trucks to various job sites as directed by supervisor.
- Loads appropriate drilling, sampling and well installation tools and supplies onto trucks or drill rigs as directed by supervisor.
- Loads appropriate injection tooling, hose, pumps and other equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisors and prepares documentation.
- Performs miscellaneous maintenance duties in field or shop as directed by supervisors.
- Mechanical ability to do minor repairs
- Conduct pre-trip inspection
- Set up control zone
- Perform physical labor, shoveling, drilling debris, lifting hoses and transporting materials using ergonomically correct lifting techniques
- Ability to fill in for driller when qualified
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Maintain all certifications
- Forklift trained
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of steady working experience in either farming, environmental services, construction or drilling
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day
- Willing to obtain a CDL class A.
- Possess valid driver's license and maintain clean driving record with no DUIs, excessive or major violations
- Submit to and pass, without restrictions, a pre-placement physical exam and drug and alcohol screening
- This is field position and requires travel to job sites throughout the region, and sometimes the country, on a full-time basis
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
Interested in learning more about Cascade and what a Drilling Crew does? Click here to learn more https://youtu.be/qFbOLlutiYk.
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade, check out our Careers site at www.cascade-env.com/careers.