Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Operations Manager is responsible for all operations within their division, including: cost estimates/proposals, crew and equipment scheduling, project management, purchasing, equipment maintenance, inventory control, invoicing, safety, compliance and employee hiring, training, morale and supervision.
- Practice bidding strategies that provide the biggest benefit for CASCADE and clients
- Prepare timely proposals and determine accurate pricing for RFP’s.
- Thorough knowledge of Job Costing
- Manage daily scheduling and field operations including crew logistics, equipment and employee utilization, and job problems. Implement solutions while maintaining operating efficiencies
- Responsible for the management of the day-to-day projects ensuring the successful completion of projects within established schedules and budgets which will include
- Plan and organize projects
- Communicate job details to crew and clients
- Organize ordering of special and rental equipment
- Organize and communicate travel arrangements
- Monitor logs and reports, direct changes, corrective action, and document the Exception Report
- Alert accounting, payroll and administrative assistant to any job specifics, such as prevailing wage, etc.
- Review fuel bills, expense reports and credit card statements, validating appropriate use and personal charges
- Responsible for all field and admin recruitment and hiring initiatives; including screening applications, performing interviews and composing Offer Letters.
- Responsible for the implementation of defined safety practices, policies, training and compliance
- Monitor company conformance to state/federal safety regulations, particularly DOT
- Hire, train, develop, motivate, discipline, terminate, schedule and supervise all field and local operations office personnel
- Actively identify and develop talent to create career progression; coaches and cultivates employees
- Responsible for all field and operations office employee performance and salary reviews conducted in a proactive and timely manner, along with the implementation of time sensitive performance improvement plans, when appropriate
- Ensure that HR paperwork for new hires is properly completed, and that physicals and drug testing are scheduled and completed before employee starts
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- GED, college degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in environmental drilling field
- 5 years driller experience
- Preferred two years business, consulting, management experience
- Preferred two years field geologist experience
- Preferred two years marketing and sales experience including bidding
- Knowledge of Safety, Human Resources, and administration
- Knowledge of rigs, mechanics, and repairs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer competency
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have grown into a national, full-service environmental services company offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade, we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade’s core purpose is to be the essential business partner that contributes to our clients’ success and advancement in tackling even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems, to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee’s careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the industry
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help our employees and their families plan for today and their future. The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families.
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse organization
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade, check out our Careers site at http://www.cascade-env.com/careers.
Interested in learning more about Cascade and how we provide Excellence on Every Level? Click here to learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzxUvjbHC0.