Client Services Manager
Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Client Services Manager (CSM) will work to build market growth by locating, developing, negotiating and closing business relationships identified within the Cascade Environmental service lines including drilling, remediation services and thermal remediation. The CSM will lead business development activities in their select geographic market/region, primarily fostering a relationship between various consultants’ projects and the operational teams that ultimately complete the field activities. The CSM will call on new and dormant clients, both in person and via electronic communications, to introduce the suite of services Cascade has to offer. The CSM will report to the EVP of Sales and will collaborate with Cascade staff to establish and execute strategic plans in an effort to meet/exceed stipulated revenue growth goals and objectives. This position requires knowledge of the broad brand that is Cascade with a strong familiarity of the various competitors in the assigned market area. The CSM is responsible for introduction of both transactional drilling opportunities plus the turnkey opportunities with Cascade Remediation Services and TerraTherm, Inc. thermal remediation. The CSM will be measured on successful integration with both the leadership group and the local operations team to best develop a go-to-market strategy based on local capabilities and desired growth areas for Cascade.
- Research and build relationships with new and dormant clients and prospects that are interested, or have a need, in Cascade’s services
- Set up appointments and/or giving brown bag presentations with key decision makers in an effort to communicate Cascade’s capabilities and value propositions including drilling, remediation, turnkey solutions and thermal remediation
- Work to facilitate client conflict resolution when issues have been raised beyond the field staff
- Work closely with Marketing and Inside Sales for lead follow-up & response (i.e. web requests, referrals, campaigns/initiatives, webinars, etc.)
- Identifying market needs and trends collaboratively with leadership and Operations
- Must routinely and effectively utilize our current CRM (Salesforce) for documenting and tracking all business development, opportunity and follow-up activities
- Will comply with specific financial goals and company stipulated BD metrics, KPIs and benchmarks for your assigned area
- Comfortably engage clients both in the field and office setting
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a science field (e.g. Geology, Engineering, Env. Science) with a sales/client relationship background in environmental consulting or related industry
- 3-5 years of sales, marketing or business development experience
- Willingness and initiative to “cold-call” new or dormant clients/prospects
- Historical experience with demonstratable networking skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and general business acumen
- Ability to travel overnight for 1-day or multi-day trips, when required
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), and Apple OS platforms
- Must be a team player and can effectively work independently
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.