Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Shop Technician must be a self-motivated, safety conscious, hardworking and mechanically-inclined individual to conduct and support assembly welding, fabrication and warehousing of environmental equipment. Work will be performed in a team environment and under the guidance of the supervisor. Good communication skills and the ability to follow directions is required.
- Support delivery of inventoried, inspected, tested, and well-organized shipments of materials, equipment, and supplies to meet project needs, on-time in accordance with project schedules
- Perform necessary mechanical repairs and maintenance on equipment and facilities
- Adhere to work orders and repair schedules, ensuring equipment is maintained in working order and according to standard
- Conduc and support assembly welding and mechanical assembly of various components
- Support repair and maintenance of pumps, filter systems and other remediation equipment using various hand tools and equipment
- Support shop organization, standardization, and efficiency
- Ensure accurate inventory and proper inspection and maintenance of tools and equipment as directed
- Assist with warehouse inventory control and tracking system
- Follows system for accurate tracking of shop tools, equipment, assets, materials, equipment and supplies
- Stockroom duties such as counting and categorizing part
- General housekeeping duties such as trash removal, floor sweeping, or snow removal.
- Other general duties that may be assigned by the Shop Foreman
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- Graduation from a two-year technical trade program is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working independently in a shop environment, repairing and maintaining capital equipment and supplies is required
- Ability to bend and lift in up to 50 pounds
- General computer skills are necessary
- Familiarity with a wide range of mechanical skills is preferred including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, welding.
- Prior experience with materials or inventory management or shipping and receiving is a plus
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination. EEO is the Law.