Vice President, People
Are you a seasoned leader with an achievement driven spirit? Are you able to build managers and teams that can produce amazing results for a rapidly growing information business? Can you develop people operations and programs by inspiring your team and other stakeholders? If yes, then CARFAX Canada has an outstanding career opportunity for you as our Vice President People.
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, own or sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters supports North American product development, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, CARFAX products enable used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of IHS Markit, (NYSE: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions. Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
You will lead and develop people strategies and programs that create high performing teams, strong engaged culture, and an efficient workplace in a continuously evolving environment. Must be willing to travel to our London office a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Rapidly assimilate, comprehend, drive, and be accountable for the company’s approach to managing people, teams and internal operations.
- Establish annual and multi-year strategic plans and ensure deliverables are achieved.
- Further develop our culture of innovation, performance and high-quality product development.
- Learn, collaborate and share best practices with CARFAX US leadership teams.
- Coach, lead and develop a team of Human Resources and Internal Operations professionals to provide outstanding support for all things tied to people and teams.
- Optimize and maintain a high level of communication across the organization to promotes company goals.
- Lead employee engagement and learning programs using a measurable platform across the organization.
- Oversee employee total rewards programs, including benefits and the annual compensation review process.
- Manage recruitment efforts, including in-house, hands-on recruitment strategies.
- Develop plans for multi-year workplace strategies and oversee workplace resources.
- Create an employee experience plan that strengthens our company brand and values.
Education and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 8+ years in previous senior leadership positions which may include; Director or VP Human Resources, People, and/or Operations.
- Post-secondary degree with a HR specialty or designation (eg. CHRL).
- Experience with full-cycle talent management programs including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations and offboarding best practices.
- Experience in corporate communications, planning and events.
- Ability to proactively build and foster relationships both internally and externally and to work cross-functionally at all levels of the company.
- Passion to think outside the box and challenge the status quo to build a stronger business.
- Ability to create, track and interpret key metrics to deploy better programs and solutions.
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario. We’re proud to offer competitive pay, benefits and bonus, RRSP matching, maternity leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. We’re committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!