Account Executive - CARFAX for Police
Join our Winning Team as an Account Executive – CARFAX for Police
CARFAX is seeking experienced inside sales Account Executives who have a proven success record working in a consultative sales environment. CARFAX offers:
- Solid base salary and uncapped commission potential
- Monthly sales contests and incentives that make work rewarding and fun
- Sales training and potential for career growth
- Fun team outings
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for presenting and selling the value of the CARFAX for Police products to Police and Sheriff’s departments nationally. See if you have what it takes to work for CARFAX for Police and apply today!
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Contact Command Staff at prospect law enforcement agencies by phone and actively promote CARFAX for Police products and services to increase awareness, engagement and data acquisition
- Present customized sales presentations via telephone, email and WebEx
- Follow-up with potential customers and build relationships to demonstrate value of the CARFAX for Police products and partnerships
- Enroll agencies in CARFAX’s data sharing program and ecommerce platform
- Achieve monthly/quarterly performance metrics and individual/team goals
- 1-2 years’ inside sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting metrics and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of the CARFAX for Police tools and products
- Experience with CRM applications (Salesforce preferred)
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.