Digital Product Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Digital Product Manager
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
Do you want to be part of an innovative product team currently helping over 9 million people take care of their cars? As the Product Manager for the Car Care digital product, you’ll apply your product management experience to help simplify vehicle ownership and build good maintenance habits for drivers. CARFAX offers a unique automotive experience that helps millions of consumers keep their cars safe and running strong.
To do this, you’ll leverage qualitative user insights alongside our world-class quantitative analytics systems to develop, test, and iterate deeply empathetic product roadmaps that meaningfully improve the data experience for vehicle owners.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own the Car Care strategy for both the mobile app experience & website working across the organization to drive innovation for vehicle owners and beyond.
- Drive the notifications strategy for Car Care alerts including Email, Push & SMS reaching over 9 million customers today.
- Lead cross-functional teams in an agile environment - including engineering, project management, design, analytics, and user research - in the ideation, UX design, technical development, and launch of innovative products. Establish shared vision across the company.
- Deeply understand vehicle owner needs, pain points, and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into a cohesive roadmap of features that aligns to company goals.
- Define metrics that inform the success of your products, monitor performance in real time, and determine a product roll-out strategy based on quantitative and user feedback.
To be consider for this role, you will need:
- 5+ years of product management with an emphasis on building consumer habits highly preferred.
- Experience developing consumer notifications (email/push/SMS) and optimization of engagement metrics to drive user retention and repeat visitors.
- Proficient in building large scale IOS & Android applications.
- Ability to integrate quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development. Preference for working knowledge of design thinking methodologies and principles.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias toward action and customer focused innovation. You thrive on challenges and will not be deterred by difficult situations. You work proactively rather than reactively.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills - able to manage stakeholders up, down, and sideways.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity; proven ability to push forward multiple projects simultaneously
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.