Web Optimization Manager
Join Team CARFAX as a Web Optimization Manager
(Position open to current Ontario residents only)
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
CARFAX is seeking a Web Optimization Manager who will own, manage, and strategize our A|B Testing initiatives across the entire roadmap of product. This role will use the power of testing data to optimize products and enhance our consumer experience. To do this, you will analyze and communicate the effectiveness of product launches while cross functionally working to provide recommendations on data insights.
This position is full time and based in Ontario. Open to considering remote Ontario candidates who are willing to travel several times a quarter to our London, Ontario office.
As a Web Optimization Manager, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert for A|B Testing where you will own, manage and drive the A|B Testing roadmap
- Lead and collaborate with teams on ideation, creation, development, implementation, analysis and recommendations for all A|B testing initiatives.
- Develop executive level presentations that translate findings/results in a clear concise manner.
- Analyze and communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, site changes, and marketing initiatives.
- Provide recommendations on actionable trends and insights to Marketing, Product, and Design teams
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) checks before Product releases, checking for user experience and Analytics implementation.
- Develop appropriate tagging strategy for A|B Testing initiatives and product launches
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience with an A|B Testing (e.g. Optimizely/Adobe Target) and an Analytics Platform (e.g (Adobe Analytics)
- Strong A|B Testing experience for Web and/or Apps
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with both web and business analysis skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. Identifies what needs to be done and has a bias toward action.
- Results oriented – strong focus on achieving revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- Proven track record for problem solving and Quality Assurance (QA) for Product and Analytics implementations
- Ability to use metrics to manage programs and measure success
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distil metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, MBA or commensurate
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.