Financial Systems Administrator
Join our Winning Team as a Financial Systems Administrator
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
We’re looking for a Financial Systems Administrator to:
- Be the “go-to” person responsible for maintaining and improving Carfax’s financial systems (NetSuite, Concur and Xactly).
- Work closely with Finance and Accounting to implement upgrades and new functionality.
- Collaborate with developers and other technical teams to support the integrations between the finance systems and other platforms, such as Salesforce, billing and reporting.
- Support users and manage the day to day operations and configurations within NetSuite and Concur.
- Proactively recommend ways to help Carfax and finance “work smarter” with the latest recommend platform capabilities.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Strong understanding/experience with finance, accounting, billing, and invoicing processes
- 4+ years hands-on experience within NetSuite as an administrator. NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus.
- Great communication skills. Applicants will need to speak both finance and technical.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with sales-commission software (Xactly), Concur or Salesforce a strong plus.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.