Account Executive- Dealer Business Unit
Join our Winning Team as an Inside Sales Account Executive
We are growing our Inside Sales team, aka the Wolfpack, and are looking for driven sales professionals. Our Inside Sales team offers:
- Solid base and no cap on commission potential!
- Great work life balance: Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 or flexible!
- No Nights/No Weekends!
- Monthly contests and incentives that make work fun and rewarding!
- Potential for career growth in sales or other areas of the business!
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
What an Inside Sales Account Executive will do:
- Call on dealers and key dealer groups to present numerous CARFAX products.
- Develop your assigned territory of dealerships by making warm calls.
- Make 65-70 outbound calls per day in assigned territory
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
- You are driven, motivated, and you love to sell!
- You are a closer - making the deal gets you fired up!
- Ability to connect with and influence others
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of the CARFAX suite of products
- Inside telesales experience in business to business (B2B) sales a plus
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.