Senior Product Marketing Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Senior Product Marketing Manager
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work-hard, play-hard” is taken to new heights.
CARFAX is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building programs that get customers excited about our market-leading products. You will work with one of the world’s most trusted brands with an amazing wealth of data that no other company possesses. We have used this foundation to build a set of solutions already used by tens of thousands of car dealers and service shops, and we expect continued growth.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will play a critical role in the success of our core Dealer business by driving the marketing strategy, messaging and enablement for our CARFAX for Life offering. This person will work with counterparts across sales, product management, and business development to build a plan that maximizes our sales pipeline and drives strategic growth for the company.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Create impactful product messaging and positioning to be used across all channels – sales, web, marketing, etc.
- Develop thoughtful go-to-market strategies that maximize CARFAX’s unique routes to market and the impact to our customers
- Partner closely with the sales and partner development teams to develop compelling sales enablement tools and programs that appeal to our target audiences and support the sales strategy
- Develop and execute against strategies designed to raise awareness, establish our reputation as a thought leader globally, and to drive leads and sales
- Lead creation of product-related assets needed to support the product and portfolio strategy
- Communicate marketing plans and ensure alignment across cross-functional stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a proven B2B marketer, with evolving knowledge in modern practices and platforms, and energized by the opportunity to build something lasting. The candidate will also have experience working within a sales-driven organization.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels within the company
- Ability to achieve departmental and company-wide marketing, sales, and business goals with a sense of urgency
- Skilled at measuring campaign results and applying learnings to future efforts
- Proven history of taking creative ideas and turning them into effective marketing messaging and campaigns
- Using a data driven mindset, factor specific customer data and prior learnings in order to create compelling, targeted prospect campaigns
- Ability to deliver results with high levels of quality, thoughtfulness, and skill
- Possess a natural curiosity and record of coming up with creative, out of the box ideas, concepts and approaches
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required
- 12+ years’ experience in a scaled, B2B marketing environment
- Experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo, Iterable) preferred
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.