Inside Sales Account Representative
Join Team CARFAX as an Inside Sales Account Representative
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
The Inside Sales Account Representative position offers the opportunity to work for an industry leader that rewards hard work with a solid base salary, monthly commissions, contests and incentives.
As an Inside Sales Account Representative, you will:
- Make 80+ outbound phone calls per day to prospective B2B automotive customers
- Highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of the CARFAX suite of products through a consultative sales approach
- Meet and exceed monthly outbound call activity and sales goals
- Be part of a team that supports and motivates each other for success and makes work fun
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Proven experience and track record in sales and strong closing skills
- B2B inside sales experience in an outbound calling environment
- Drive, self-motivation and love for sales!
- To be a closer - making the deal gets you fired up!
- Ability to connect with and influence others
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of the CARFAX suite of products
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (but not required)
- This role will start remotely due to COVID-19 and will become a hybrid role with some days required in our office in Centreville, VA.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.