Human Resources Manager
Join our Winning Team as a Human Resources Manager
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong and our team is connected!
The Human Resources Manager is a generalist role with diverse responsibilities, including leading HR benefit and wellness programs, promoting employee engagement and our mission-driven culture, partnering with managers to drive business results, and automating systems and processes to deliver seamless workflows.
As a Human Resources Manager you will create a great employee experience, including:
- Improving people systems and processes, including workflow optimization, HRIS system enhancements and upgrades, and other “work smarter” automation projects
- Managing benefit and wellness programs, including benefits enrollment, leave administration, health fairs, step challenges, and other programs that support employee wellbeing and strong work/life balance
- Managing day to day HR operations, including employee recordkeeping, training, responding to questions, and compliance
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- BS in Human Resources or related field
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience, including HR management, HRIS, employee engagement, administering benefit and leave programs, employment laws and regulations, and compliance and reporting
- Solid operational leader and “systems thinker” with focus on process improvements and optimizing workflow
- Ability to work cross functionally and partner effectively across geographic boundaries
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.