Field Sales Consultant
Join our Winning Team as a Field Sales Consultant
Do you LIVE for the SELL and enjoy being REWARDED? Do you enjoy knowing you have control over your own individual financial success? Are you seeking a team environment where you are supported and offers a “best in market” product to your customers? If so, your next career opportunity is waiting for you at CARFAX.
At CARFAX, we are constantly EXPANDING our product offerings! This means we are constantly bringing new products to market that help our consumer and dealer customers. We are seeking an enthusiastic Field Sales Consultant to focus on signing current Advantage Dealer clients up with our Used Car Listing (UCL) program and our new CARFAX for Life program. This UCL program provides used car dealers the opportunity to advertise their inventory to an enormous consumer base that trusts and depends on the CARFAX brand to ensure their used car buying experience meets and exceeds their individual expectations. The CARFAX for Life program drives customer loyalty with all dealer customers, new car buyers, used car buyers and service customers.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the life-cycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting. Our employee-focused culture has been consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a Field Sales Consultant, you will:
- Identify, cultivate and acquire new business within our dealer base of customers
- Build relationships and work with current CARFAX Advantage clients, including both independent and franchise auto dealers
- Maintain required monthly sales activity and results performance
- Visit automobile dealerships to educate dealers on how they can leverage CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX for Life and other vehicle history products to promote dealer inventory and help build buyer confidence when shopping and buying used cars.
- Sell vehicle history products: meet and exceed monthly activity and sales quotas; win sales contests; have fun!
- Manage assigned sales territory; track and log activity and customer information in Salesforce CRM.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in media, advertising, or technology; experience in the automotive industry a plus.
- Enthusiastic and competitive spirit; strong communicator, presenter and influencer; solid knowledge of CARFAX products; and a consultative sales approach.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-directed, and a strong team player.
- Ability to use technology, including laptop computers, iPads, and iPhones; proficient in MS Office products; Salesforce CRM experience highly desirable.
- 75% travel required; must have valid driver’s license.
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.