Join our elite team as an AWS Cloud Engineer
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Even today, while working remotely, temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong and our team is connected!As an AWS Cloud Engineer you will be a part of the Consumer Experience Development team. The Consumer Experience Development team has full responsibility for our online presence, and that is a very big deal.
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you will:
- Work in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing awesome new applications
- Participate in design decisions, including new technology research and prototyping
- Collaborate closely with other AWS engineers and architects, cloud engineers, support teams and other stakeholders
- Promote great Kubernetes and AWS platform design and quality
- Innovate new ideas to evolve our applications and processes
- Continuously analyzing and evaluating our systems, products and process for potential improvements
- Experience with AWS product offerings (e.g. EC2, VPCs, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes (AWS EKS a plus)
- Experience with the AWS Console, CLI and SDK
- Experience with Terraform, CDK or CloudFormation
- Have a broad set of technology skills - DEVSECOPS - Development, Security and Operations
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms and Architecture
- Advanced experience in troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledge of security and performance best practices for cloud architectures
- Hands-on experience building and supporting CI/CD pipelines leveraging a tool such as Jenkins orGitLab
- Be a firm believer in “automate everything”
- To be a Self Starter and motivated to embrace challenges
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.