Associate Software Engineer
Join our Team CARFAX as an Associate Software Engineer
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. And just announced, the return of the 4-day work week from Memorial Day through Labor Day! We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” isn’t just a catchy saying, it’s part of the #CARFAXdifference! Even today, while working remotely temporarily due to COVID-19, our culture is strong, and our team is connected!
Offers of employment may be conditional upon providing evidence of COVID-19 full vaccination.
The Associate Software Engineer role is a part of the Business Technology team, which helps CARFAX build and support products that help millions of people!
As an Associate Software Engineer you will:
- Receive a thorough orientation to CARFAX development technologies and processes as part of the Software Engineering Development Program
- Work in a dynamic, agile team environment developing awesome applications
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, stakeholders, and internal customers
- Promote great software design and quality
- Innovate new ideas to evolve our applications and processes
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience solving problems with code (proficiency in at least one language)
- Experience building websites
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.