Marketing Automation Lead
Join our Winning Team as a Marketing Automation Lead
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
The best way to describe our marketing team is innovative, collaborative and creative! The Dealer Marketing team creates and delivers powerful campaigns to our dealer clients and necessary reporting to our Dealer Business Unit with the important goal of putting CARFAX products into the hands of our dealers!
As a Marketing Automation Lead you will:
- Own program management of digital marketing programs through Marketo: including creation, execution, and measurement for the Dealer Business Unit
- Build, test, launch and optimize landing pages and email campaigns in Marketo including lead nurture, trigger and batch campaigns, offers, data management, and A/B testing
- Execute database segmentation resulting in tailored campaigns for prospect and customer audiences that span across specific market segments, buyer needs, and roles
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution, effectiveness and ROI
- Work closely with other internal Marketing Automation experts and other technical departments to maintain and improve best practices across the CARFAX business units
- Stay abreast of current marketing automation trends and strategies and recommend best practice solutions
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 2-3+ years’ experience with Marketing Automation in a B2B Marketing department
- Hands on experience with a Marketing Automation tool (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc)
- 1+ years working with Salesforce CRM applications required and an understanding of integrating with a marketing automation tool
- Strong analytical skills with experience in reporting and data analysis, including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.e., Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Strong project management/organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to think critically, ideate and articulate complex concepts in an easy to understand way to business stakeholders
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM and Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) preferred
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (NYSE: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX Vehicle History Report. CARFAX is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.