Sales Account Manager - CARFAX for Claims
Join our Winning Team as a Sales Account Manager on the CARFAX for Claims team
Are you an experienced Sales Account Manager looking for a new opportunity with a GREAT company? Do you have proven experience maintaining, retaining and growing accounts through upselling in a consultative sales environment? If so, the Sales Account Manager role, which is responsible for supporting existing accounts and growing existing usage of the CARFAX for Claims tools, could be a fit for you!
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a Sales Account Manager you will:
- Manage insurance company accounts, focused in the claims industry, within a territory through calls, emails, and webinar presentations with the goal of growing revenue
- Grow existing accounts by presenting/cross-selling new CARFAX products and bringing on new office locations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Increase usage of existing CARFAX for Claims tools used
- Maximize customer satisfaction and retention
- 3-5 years of proven B2B Sales experience
- Hunter mentality with account management and customer service experience
- Ability to establish a personal rapport with clients using strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance various responsibilities and to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
CARFAX, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, myCARFAX, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.